Department of Social Services
The Department of Social Services website contains a Grants Services Directory which includes details of active grants and organisations providing service delivery.
Legal Aid NSW
- Best For Kids (info and video for clients and NGO’s)
- Family Law (resources & free helpline)
- Independent Children’s Lawyer explained
Family Law Term Finder
- Family Law Termfinder – a good resource for accessible definitions of terms used in family law and in mediation
Family Law Courts
- Family Consultants – what is their role?
- Parramatta Federal Circuit Court Lists
- Sydney Federal Circuit Court Lists
- Parramatta Family Court of Australia Lists
- Sydney Family Court of Australia Lists
- Family & Relationship Services Australia
- Australian Institute of Family Studies
- Australian Research Alliance for Children and Youth
- Australian Domestic and Family Violence Clearinghouse
Children’s Contact Service
Children’s Contact Services (CCS) help children and parents to maintain contact where contact visits are difficult because of high levels of conflict between the parents or concerns for the safety of family members. The services provide a neutral location for transfer of the child between the parents and facilities for supervised contact visits where necessary. CCS are independent services for families who are unable to resolve conflict around Contact and Changeover arrangements for their children. Qualified and trained staff ensures the safety and well-being of children and maintain an independent position in relation to parents/guardians and prioritise the needs of children.
To find out the current wait times, please contact each service.
GREATER SYDNEY CCS LOCATIONS
|BLACKTOWN||Relationships Australia||1300 364 277|
|CAMPBELLTOWN||CatholicCare||02 4628 0044|
|HARRIS PARK||Central West Contact Service||02 9893 7949|
|PENRITH||Relationships Australia||1300 364 277|
|CARINGBAH||Interrelate||1300 473 528|
|SYDNEY||CatholicCare||13 18 19|
|SYDNEY||Holding Hands Family Services||02 9031 9637|